As a project manager, I plan sprints using the backlog view.
Unfortunately, there is a hideous bug - at least for my organization, not sure if others experience this - that randomly prevents me from assigning work items to people in the main pane of the backlog. I'm not here to talk about that. I am resigned to that, as it's been over a month and it is still happening.
My only workaround is to click on the summary of the work item, find the Assignee field in the details pane, and assign the work item there.
It has been not great, but okay, so far. "My Pinned Fields" was at the bottom of the page, but still above the fold, as long as the description field wasn't too lengthy or the Linked Work Items list wasn't too long.
Enter Rovo Dev.
Now that we enabled Rovo Dev, there are enough sections preceding the fields I actually care about that the Assignee list is actually below the fold on the webpage, which is maddening when I am working with at least 40 tickets in any given sprint. Scroll scroll overshoot scroll back click into it. Rinse, repeat. The added cognitive load is insane.
All literature I have seen says that we can't change the order of this metadata. Why is "My Pinned Fields" NOT at the top of the pane? Like, it's in the name. "Pinned." You pin something when you care about it more than anything else.
Am I missing something here? BTW I also have admin for both Jira and Atlassian in general, if that helps.
