I have a whitebaord on my MS Teams, now I have to move this to Confluence Whiteboard to keep all the documents at single location. When I copy from MS Teams WB to Confluence WB, it is not working at all. Nothing gets copied over. Any solution?
Hi @Ritesh Chandawar ,
as far as I know direct copy/paste from Microsoft Whiteboard to Confluence Whiteboards doesn’t work.
Best options:
There is currently no native migration or import feature between the two tools.
Thanks, Jan, for the answer. Yes, I know that might be a solution but it is not a small content that want to recreate it again.
Potential idea (something to try out) - if you would export Microsoft whiteboard in pretty much any format, let's say PNG > maybe try using the new Create with Rovo option. It's a pretty powerful thing. 🚀You could try to then add that image of Microsoft whiteboard when prompting Rovo to create a new Confluence whiteboard, and see how things will turn out.
I haven't tried that specific use case, but in some similar stuff, it did pretty well.
A couple of resources that might help:
Actually, while writing this, I remembered having an option to import content into whiteboards > see official docs: Export or import your whiteboard 💡Again, I'm not sure how it will work with Microsoft whiteboards specifically, but you might give it a try.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Ritesh Chandawar,
Unfortunately, direct copy/paste between Microsoft Whiteboard and Confluence doesn't work. The most practical workflow I've found:
/Sketch2Diagram
No manual rebuilding needed.
Full disclosure: I'm the developer at AppGenesis who built Sketch2Diagram. Happy to answer any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.