Hi,
A team member create a board, I am attaching the screenshot of my teammate's account
But when I got to the same space on my account, I cannot see the board
What can I do to make it visible?
Hi @Ankit Mongia
Boards permission are based on the filter permission use for the board. You have to make sure you have permission on the filter use.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-a-company-managed-board/
Regards
Thanks.
It's not really about a specific newly created board, but boards as a feature overall.
Like, if I take a look on my teammate's space settings, I see this:
If you see 4th field from the bottom, it says Board.
But when I go to space settings from my account, the Board is not there at all
And on the dashboard(attached to my original post), I don't see the Board column at all.
Are you in a role in this Team managed project.
Check the access setting what role has been granted to you?
Is it just for that space or all space ?
I would suggest to compare permission with the user who have access. Compare application access, but also space role.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.