Hi everyone,
I’m currently using Jira Software (Cloud) and trying to build a simple internal “portal-like” dashboard where users can click links to access forms.
I was looking for a Text or Rich Text gadget to place custom links (e.g., form URLs) on a dashboard. However, in my environment, I cannot find any such gadget in the “Add gadget” list.
Here are the details:
Product: Jira Software (Cloud)
Dashboard gadget list shows multiple standard gadgets (Activity Stream, Filter Results, Charts, etc.)
However, no Text / Rich Text / Description-type gadget is available
I have admin-level permissions
For additional context, when I previously used Jira Data Center (or Server), I remember that a Text or Rich Text gadget was available on dashboards. Because of that, I expected to find a similar gadget in Jira Cloud, but I cannot see it in my current environment.
My questions:
Is the Text (or Rich Text) gadget no longer available in Jira Software Cloud?
Is it only available in Jira Service Management or specific configurations?
Has this been deprecated or removed in recent UI updates?
Are there any recommended alternatives to display simple links on a dashboard?
Any clarification or workaround would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!