I am planning to use JIRA enterprise license and I need 100 JSM agent so I opt for PRemium license.Will assets be available if I create two sandboxes for my enterprise site?
Hello @jatin
As per this documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/understand-billing-for-sandboxes/
You can have one free sandbox for an app on a Premium subscription, so you could have only one sandbox that includes JSM. Assets functionality would be available on that sandbox only.
You can have up to 5 free sandboxes with an app on an Enterprise subscription, so you could have 5 sandboxes with Jira on them. You can have Jira on the same sandbox where you have JSM.
@jatin
@Trudy P Claspill statement is correct which I agreed. What is your reasoning wanting to have multiple sandbox envs?
Kindly advise.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Premium will only allow you to have 1 Sandbox.
Check that:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.