Cloud based, company managed project - created a new space. I'm new to this company and this particular JIRA instance/configuration. I'm unable to add issue layouts. I want most of the standard issues to share a layout. The Bug issue would have it's own layout. The sub-tasks would have (as a group) their own layout.
Have done/had this done before at other shops. I have admin permissions - or have been told I do. I've tried for a few days: myself, Google, Rovo, friends, others here, even (through one of the IT folks here) Atlassian. I've been given a number of (well meaning) instructions. None of the instructions follow exactly what I see but close.
Whatever is making this elusive for me is, I'm sure something simple. How to find what it is? I'm the better part of a week late on what I was 'sposed to demo. Have a handful of other config changes to make too, however this one, to me, is the one I should sort first.
Help?


