Hello!
I have (almost) successfully set up cloning automation - it is actioned when an agent marks a certain ticket type as Resolved. It clones the ticket and adds participants as part of the cloning. However, not all users are being notified that they have been added as a participant onto the cloned ticket.
The notifications are not going out to a distro list called Payroll (we have another to the same distro called Payroll team -- as you can see in the screenshot below, both are added in addition to individual users). For years, we have been able to add this distro list as a participant on a huge number of tickets -- however, as part of the cloning action, the Payroll team is not getting notified that they are a participant.
Is there any way I can guarantee that notifications will be sent out when cloning? Is there something on the user access level that I need to ensure is activated to make sure they get these notifications?
Any and all guidance is helpful. Thank you!
Justin
