We have a use case where we want to import our Customers and their Organizations from an external Data Source (CRM) to Jira Service Management or now Customer Service Management / Service Collection.
In our database we have about 500.000 objects that would be imported as "organizations" if we'd decide to import them all. I found in the docs no hard limits to their number.
I wonder is there anyone out there with a real use case and some experience with high numbers of customers and / or organizations? If so, please share your experience regarding practicality or things like performance of the import APIs, performance in-app when Searching the Organizations list etc.
I have already tested with a few hundred organizations (<2.000) and already noticed that the overview menu ( /organizations ) slows down a bit. So I am quite anxious as to what will happen with more than 100 times this number.
Glad for any insights!