Hi all,
Is it possible to have clickable links in a Gliffy diagram even when in read only mode. It seems to only work when I click into the diagram and start editing.
Thanks for any help
Jon
Hello @Jon-2026
Probably it will be the best if you wait on answer from someone From Gliffy Team as they can Provide best Information.
Thank you ArkadiuszHopefully somebody from Gliffy might know.
Hi @Jon-2026,
Yes! You can click the diagram links in read-only mode (to clarify, I am referring to when the diagram on the Confluence page is published and not in draft mode).
Please follow these instructions from the Gliffy help documentation. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to me directly: justine.maclean@perforce.com
I would be happy to assist!
Best,
Justine - Solutions Engineer at Gliffy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.