Hello,
I want to create a schedule such that an issue recurs every six weeks. I thought of using the recur feature of the due date, but it does, amongst other options, only allow two weeks or month.

I saw, the this feature does create an automation. Yet this automation is read-only.

Neither I, who is owner of this automation and has certain admin rights, nor our Jira admin for the whole instance, has the rights to edit this automaion.
1. Is there a way to circumvent this read-only state?
2. Why does the recur feature of the due date does not allow other occurrences, e.g. an integer number of weeks, when the automation allows it.
3. Why is the automation read-only? There seems no real logic why it should be, because it is a "normal" automation and I am its owner.
The recur feature seems nice in its idea, yet seems like not fully thought through to satisfy customer needs.
Kind regards,
Florian