On the Jira "Board" view, I get an error message when I try to move the column for Done to the extreme right end of the pipeline.
The error message is as follows:
Something's gone wrong
An error occurred on our end. Refresh the page and try again.
Tried to achieve the same using Columns settings under Space Settings for my project but got another error message there as follows:
Some of your changes weren’t saved
An error occurred on our end, try to save your changes again. If it doesn’t work, refreshing the page should fix it, but your changes will be lost.
Refreshing the page doesn't give any actual help.
Rovo too couldn't provide any actual help with this.
I've checked the Workflow and the Done category is assigned to the status Done.
I have another column/status named Cancelled which also has the category Done and I want the tickets in Done status to be listed past that so that when I complete a sprint, all the tickets in Done status don't move to the next sprint. Right now Jira moves all tickets with Done status to next sprint and doesn't move the tickets with status Cancelled.
I don't want to move the tickets both with status Done and Cancelled to the next sprint.