Hi,
We migrated from issues.redhat.com to https://redhat.atlassian.net, and I can't load any pages. All I get is Hash 1BO3YIB, and I have no idea what is wrong. Can you please help me with this?
Thanks.
We found a fix, going through https://redhat.atlassian.net/jira/for-you fixed it. So, I suppose this sets some cookie that is not set if you access redhat.atlassian.net directly. Tried it two times and it works.
Hi @Martin Stefanko ,
please provide us more information about your current issue. Try to reach some Admin on your end to verify that you have right permissions to access your JIRA instance and there are not IP restrictions that avoid you to access JIRA.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
I don't know who the admin is for our instance. Can you help me with this?
Hey @Martin Stefanko you need to ask internally within your organization
I'm glad for that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.