I recently went through the signup flow and I reached a form with an input to choose a site URL. I went ahead and wrote a URL, clicked something like "accept" or "create" or "start" or whatever it was, and then I got this red error box:
(Issue ID for Atlassian use: Trace ID: d4eea84372b64a89a168af242eb2c7d8)
I was able to refresh the page and the form would still be there in a non-error state, asking me to create my site URL, but every time I submitted it the same problem would occur. Now, I can't go back to the site to try again (if that would even work given enough time perhaps), nor do I know what else to do. I can't even contact tech support about the issue because, of course*, I need to give them my site URL.
Can anybody help me with this issue?
EDIT: The problem occurs on https://www.atlassian.com/try/cloud/signup?bundle=jira-software&edition=free. Here's the exact form and error message:
