We have about 40 different projects with about 200 repositories in Bitbucket. Developers submit ticket with project name and repositories to build and deploy in Jira tickets. The fields in the ticket include Issue Type, Bicket Project name, Bitbucket repository name, status for the ticket, reporter. I am the DevOps and process these tickets. I am trying to create a dashboard which developers can filter based on their projects name and their repository names.
1. I created a filter: DevOps Deployment Requests for Developers Filter with JQL:
project = DOS
AND assignee IN (5f0769db1a26ad001406dc77, 712020:39a22990-6112-41eb-8f4e-2c0df127951f, 63cac5309d59ec705fed4e34)
AND type IN ("SCM AdHoc Production Database Deployment", "SCM AdHoc Training Database Deployment","SCM AdHoc Test Database Deployment", "SCM Test Deployment", "SCM Production Deployment", "SCM Training Deployment")
AND status IN (Completed, "DevOps Processing", "DevOps Review", "Pending Verification", "Pending Clarification", "Request Cancelled")
AND "Bitbucket Repository.Value" is not EMPTY
ORDER BY created DESC
This filter gives me the correct result of list all issues of 3712 issues found.
2. I created a dashboard: DevOps Deployment Requests for Developers Dashboard, which I add Custom Charts Simple Search, which resource: Saved filters: DevOps Deployment Requests for Developers Filter.
3. after clicked on Save gadget, there are Issue Type:All with dropdown selection, Status:All dropdown selection, Bitbucket Project:All Selection, Bitbucket Repository:All , Update:All Selection, and Reporter:All Selection showed in the dashboard.
4. below are problems:
1). I see a branch of list for variables, Issue Type, Status, Updated, and Reporter in dropdown values
2). I don't see any list or value for Bitbucket Project, Bitbuxket Repository, and Bitbucket Release Tag.
3). as you see my type, has only 6 values: SCM AdHoc Production Database Deployment", "SCM AdHoc Training Database Deployment","SCM AdHoc Test Database Deployment", "SCM Test Deployment", "SCM Production Deployment", "SCM Training Deployment, but the gadget in the dashboard gives all issue types.
3). Same as the Status, I have Completed, "DevOps Processing", "DevOps Review", "Pending Verification", "Pending Clarification", "Request Cancelled" 6 status in the filter, but it gives all status.
5. Field type for Bitbucket Project, Bitbucket Repository, and Bitbucket Release Tag are External Data - Search Field.
How can I get the dashboard for developers to filter their projects in the issue listed and so to get their deployment information?