This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the issue collector
When I'm not logged in the Issue Collector don't allow me to upload files. When trying it is shown the following message: "Cannot attach file Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 13.36.56.png: Unknown server error (500)."
Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 13.36.56.png
Please check who has Create Attachments permission in your project's scheme?
Perhaps you may need to add anyusers group?
Same problem here. We use the cloud version of JIRA
We configured an issue collector with the following options:
When a user that is not logged in to JIRA opens the custom form the Unknown server error (500) appears after selecting a file to attach (both IE11 or Chrome), even before submitting the issue
For users that are logged in to JIRA in the same browser no error appears
I expect that the default reporter account is used when you're not logged in to JIRA or don't have a JIRA account at all.
Or do I misinterpret the documentation on this setting and should we use "Always use the Issue Reporter" option to let this work for non-logged in users?
The idea is not allowing only someone logged, but anyone.
seems to be a known bug, not sure if they have as priority. It is quite important to our model.
From Attlasian
25/Jul/16 1:25 PM
Hi Frank,
Thank you for writing to us.
It looks like you are affected by a known bug reported here.
I'm afraid that we don't currently have a workaround at the moment. I do understand the impact of this bug to your users and we have set the priority of the bug to be Major.
Our Devs are currently working on a fix and I'd suggest watching the bug ticket to get notified of the latest updates. For more information about our guideline in fixing a bug, please visit Bug Fixing Guideline.
Hope it helps. Do let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.
Kind Regards,Janice
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.