We've been working on several software projects on JIRA with out much planning forward (mistake
) and after a few months I stopped to review whats up - we now have 20 software projects with different settings (screens/schemes/etc.) associated to them - but basically its the same one just named after the project associated to it (at least the workflow is just one.)
The problem that arises from this is that any change we want to do in the way we work such as adding a custom field, adding it to a screen etc. needs to be done on each project - a very time consuming process.
I would like to create one screen to rule them all as these software projects have everything in commo.
I'm just staring at the admin screen not knowing how to begin and what should I do to make this process future-proof.
Any help is appreciated.
(a link to a nice guide would also suffice)