Today, a coworker asked me why I posted a comment under her Jira ticket which is totally unrelated to my daily work. However, I did not create or submit that comment myself.

I checked a few things but still couldn't figure out where it came from, please help.
- My PC and my phone were all under my hands at that moment, and they were the only two available devices have my account access.
- According to the Atlassian audit log, no user action was executed, under my account at that moment.
- According to the ticket, the automation section is empty and showing "There are no recent rule runs for this issue."
- The format of the comment posted is quite AI to me. However, no record on using AI or Rovo under my account at that moment.
- No Clawbot installed on my PC or phone.
I attached the audit log below, while the comment was posted on Mar 11 at 10:31 EDT.
