Hi,
I have a space set up with 3 Kanban boards representing 3 stages of work (planning, development, design). I have intentionally created different statuses for each board, with work items moving between boards corresponding to the statuses transitioning. This is working properly, however, I keep getting the truly annoying pop-ups as follows:
"Changes saved, but Issue not visible
For an issue to be visible, it must match your project and filters, and have a status that’s assigned to the board."
I have not found a way to prevent this while still keeping my workflow intact. Changing the board filters to either include or exclude specific statuses didn't make a difference. Mapping all statuses to all columns is irrelevant. Disabling the pop up itself is impossible (why Atlassian??).
Here are my columns and statuses for one of the boards. I configured it with the same logic on the other 2 boards, each with its own relevant statuses corresponding to the actual work:
Any suggestions or workarounds? The pop up is truly intrusive, covers the work area, is repetitive and uninformative since the behavior is intentional. Also, there is the false-positive issue here, desensitizing users to actual warnings and discouraging new users.
As a general aside, I believe there should be a way to configure/control these pop-ups. Many times they are indeed useful, but many other times they are counterproductive to the max.
Thank you,
U. Bar-Oz