I am building a custom python based webapp - basically a unified enterprise chat platform. The brain behind it would be OpenAI Responses API calls.
I am trying to get user's authentication using the Oauth2.1 flow. I am getting following error "Your organization admin must authorize access from a domain to this site. Contact your organization admin to authorize access from domain ..."
I have already added the domain as mentioned here,
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/control-atlassian-rovo-mcp-server-settings/
Note: The server is an ec2 instance only accessible from inside a VPN.
Hi @Sanjay Chouhan ,
🤔 What you could check/try here:
There's also this feature request when it comes to delegation of authorization: AI-1194: Delegated Authorization for Rovo Integrations with Third-Party Systems (e.g., ServiceNow, Microsoft 365) – No Cross-System Admin Required*might not be that relevant at this point, but is 'good to know'
Here are some classic resources when it comes to the MCP server and configuration:
You can also try checking this discussion group, Atlassian Rovo MCP Server, for some additional information and insights 👀
Cheers,Tobi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.