I have created 4 spaces for four different projects in JIRA. Each space has its own epics, stories, tasks and sprints with story point estimates assigned to each item in the space. On reviewing the backlog, I can see the total story points in the header of the active sprint.
Now, I have created a custom board using filters which shows all spaces and the active sprints from these spaces. When I check the backlog on this board, I can see the active sprints but the story point estimates are not being displayed, which is creating an issue in terms of tracking the sprint progress for all spaces collectively.
How do I resolve this issue as I want to see all active sprints on 1 board and track the story point estimates and create sprint report for all projects simulateneously.
I have also reviewed the configuration for all projects and the estimation method is story points for all spaces and the custom 'All Projects' board.

