Hi,
I am experiencing recurring issues when trying to save images in comments while using Jira. This problem started about a week ago, and I initially assumed it would be resolved quickly, but the issue still persists.
When pasting an image into a comment, I can already anticipate that it will fail to save whenever the image preview displays a white horizontal bar at the bottom.
The problem does not appear to be related to the image size or file name. If I delete the image, save the comment, reload the page (including clearing the cache), and then paste the exact same image again without any modifications, it saves successfully.
This inconsistent behavior suggests a problem with the editor or the image handling process rather than with the image itself.
I am also aware that I am not the only user experiencing this issue, as I have seen other reports describing the same problem. However, no satisfactory answer or clear escalation has been provided so far.
Since this issue directly affects our ability to document work and communicate through Jira comments, it is becoming a blocking problem. Could this please be properly investigated and escalated so that a definitive solution can be provided?