Hello,
I am creating a JSM space that will primarily be used by internal users but also some external users. The majority of requests will be sent via email not portal.
I do not want external users to have to create an account to send an email/generate a ticket. How can I do this?
Right now, when testing, I am forced to create an account in order for the ticket to even be created in the space. I do not want there to potentially be a customer that needs help that cannot contact us because they do not wish to create a jira account or think the email sent to create an account is spam/phishing.
We currently have portal access set to allow customers to create accounts but do not have the check for "Customers can access and send requests from the portal without logging in". I tried checking that setting, but that still sent a sign up email when on.