I have my personal sidebar content organised into project folders. But when I try to click on the folder arrow to open it and access pages inside that folder, it doesn't do anything. I have to click sometimes 10 times, to hit the correct spot for the folder to open below, or otherwise I hit the folder name, and it loads an overview page of the folder name and the content files inside, which I don't want.
It seems there is some sort of CSS overlap issue or UI here which is blocking me from opening the folder structure, but it's very frustrating when I can't access the contents inside, especially when I click the folder name by mistake and the page render time is slow to load the folder name page and then I have to start the clicking process all over again in the side bar to try to access the inner folders.