Hey, everyone!
We are trying to utilize the Rovo agents in the portals. We've got an internal help center, so most of the users who are raising the requests can co-operate with Rovo agent in the portals (they are licenced).
I created an agent and configured it a Raise a request skill. The agent is now able to create requests, but I wanted a bit more - I have the request types with mandatory fields and mandatory Form fields. I wasn't able to configure the agent in the way which would lead to him wanting me to give him the mandatory fields for specific request types.
A chatted with the agent and it seems Rovo agents completely don't see the Jira space configurations (workflows, request types, ...). I can imagine I'll write the whole configuration of request types into the agent description and maybe it'll work, but that's a workaround we won't go through.
So I'm here for some ideas, if anybody else solves the similar use case and found a solution, or I'm just missing something? Or maybe agents will be able to do it in the near future, since I know the Raise a request skill was still in BETA recently.