From previous experience with jira, to setting up a new organization in the current jira cloud, I need to ask "why are we being forced into this new framework without an option to continue in a "classic" work environment?
Rovo is not helping either. Any time I request help I'm getting lost in the fact that it has NO CONTEXT of what version of jira product I'm in and is directing me on the assumption that I'm in classic, even after stating I'm in new jira cloud. The diaglog capture below says it all. Even Rovo acknowledges this is a sub-par user experience!
I've got a ticket open, but I also want to reach out to the community to confirm that the workflow, automation, and scheme tools are not reflecting configured state as you attempt to work through them. Tasks are under-represented by a classification system that is not visible or covered in the documentation.
Attempting to construct flows and automation that mirrors previous jira implmenentation types is extremely difficult if not impossible to manage. All we can do is dumb down our SDLC processes to the current default state in JIra?!?!?
What is the logic of pushing users into this new experience when its not complete and your AI is stating things like below once challenged with the fact that it does not have correct information on how to guide a user within the new product experience, correctly?
