Hello Team,
I am trying to create a very basic rule in Atlassian with a condition based on the issue label and work type, but for some reason the automation does not recognize the second condition
This is what is happening: I created a rule where, when a bug is created with label A, the system sends a Slack alert via webhook to a Slack channel. The second condition is that when I create a bug with label B, the system sends a Slack alert via webhook to a Slack channel.
The problem I see is that the system is not recognizing the second condition. When I create a bug issue with label B, the audit log for the rule says that the work item does not match the condition, and it refers to the condition where the label is A instead of B. but when I create a condition with label A the rule works find.
I think there is something that I am doing wrong when building this automation. I asked Rovo, but it was not able to help. Can someone help me. Thank you.