My organization recently transitioned to confluence cloud and I am trying to make use of embedded smart links in some of our confluence pages, however these embeds do not work because of authentication issues in Safari browser (they work fine in Chrome).
Example 1: Figma - When I embed a figma link, I see the message that I need to log in. I click log in, and I receive a pop-up with an authentication screen. Upon completing authentication I can see the embedded content. However if I navigate to a different page and then return, I am unable to view the content and need to authenticate all over again.
Example 2: JPD - Our JPD project is in a different Atlassian site than our Jira/Confluence. When I try to embed JPD views in Confluence I get the message to authenticate, however clicking the log in button opens in a new tab rather than a pop-up. When I return to the tab with confluence, there is no change and I see the same message to authenticate.
I have done some research and believe this could be because my safari has "Prevent cross-site tracking" turned on. Unfortunately I am unable to change this setting because it is restricted by my organization's IT department.
Is there any solution for this? Safari is my preferred browser. Furthermore I am concerned that the only way to authenticate within embedded views is by enabling third party tracking. Please do not say "just use Chrome".