When getting a report for our space, the Control chart hyperlinks no longer work.https://silacins.atlassian.net/secure/GHViewInNavigator.jspa?issueKeys=EAG-6783%2CEAG-6960%2CEAG-6961%2CEAG-7043%2CEAG-7044%2CEAG-6958%2CEAG-7035Clicking on "View Issues in Issue Navigator" redirects to "/issues/?redirectedFromClassic=&jql=ORDER%20BY%20created%20DESC" instead resolving the link pasted above.Is this a known bug or is something misconfigured?
Hello, Good day. I am unable to reproduce this issue on my instance. Are you facing this issue with any specific status?. Thanks
Hi @Brent Lee
Can you try another browser or incognito windows?
If this works, clear your cached and cookies and check for browser plugins, that can cause this behaviour.
Hello. It's a mix of both In Progress and Done issues.
I tried in both Firefox and Chrome incognito and the results are the same. I also cleared the cache etc. anyways and that also has the same result.
I also can't replicate this on any of the sites I manage or even my own free instance.
@Mohanraj Thangamuthu I think it's best if an issue is raised on support, might be an instance problem.
Thank for the feedback.
Thanks, I see you have access to Sandbox and Production instance. You are facing issues in both the instances ? or one of the specific instance?. based on this I can create a ticket for specific instance. Thanks!
Hi Mohanraj,It is only happening in our Production instance the Sandbox is working as expected. Thank you for creating a ticket!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.