in the Connector for Salesforce App, what do you gain from "associating a Salesforce Object with a Confluence page"
HI @Briana Cervantes ,
Welcome. I usually associated with Jira to sync sale activities to task. Logically, I would think you would use it primarily to create content around salesforce data by pulling that info directly from salesforce. There are other uses which can found in the marketplace product documentation:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214213/connector-for-salesforce-confluence-cloud?tab=support&hosting=cloud
-Ben
when I use the word associate, I mean this feature, which seems to be confluence specific (not jira): Associate a Salesforce Object with a Confluence page - Connector for Salesforce & Confluence Cloud - ConfluenceI understand that you can display information from salesforce using the table, object, and report macros. But associating is another feature and I don't understand what it actually gets you besides a hyperlink to the salesforce source. does it do anything else?
Hi @Briana Cervantes
I see. thanks for the additional context. That's definitely how it's documented. It just a link to associated confluence page from a particular sales object. Doesn't seem like anything else other then linking to a living doc vs attaching a fix doc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.