When I use "testPlanTests()" to get the TCs in my plan, it shows me a error message:"Unable to find JQL function 'testPlanTests()'."
I don't know if this became not used anymore, yet it's documented in the Xray functions page Xray Server + DC - XRAY view
Hi @Mai Ashraf , that isn't a native JQL. As you mentioned Xray I suspect it is/was a function of that addon. You might reach out to Xray support to inquire.
Hi @Jack Brickey Thanks for reaching me out, I will check them. Yet until I figure out, is there any native JQL function can be used to get all the TCs in my test plan on jira ?
Hi @Mai Ashraf
Welcome to the community.
This is an Xray provided JQL function on Server/DC, but this function is not usable in Cloud based on the complete different architecture. SO Xray is not able to use such functions anymore in Cloud.
See the Xray documentation on JQL functions in Cloud; Enhanced+Querying+with+JQL
Hi @Mai Ashraf , sorry for the delay in getting back to you. No natively Jira does not manage test cases just work items. The specific concept of test cases is generally offered by add-on applications, like x-ray. Now, if all of your test cases have a unique work, item type, or some other unique characteristics, such as label, then you could use JQL for those scenarios.
Got the point. Thanks so much @Jack Brickey, much appreciated.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- , yes unfortunately I can't use them anymore.
Thanks for clarifying and help.
If my answer or answers of others helped, please accept them as a solution to your question, this could help others out and provides responders with gratitude.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.