Hello,
I’m looking for advice on how to report on a metric I’ve been asked to produce: “Tickets Resolved Monthly by Resolver Group, split by Incidents and Requests.”
The stakeholder wants to see the number of tickets each resolver group resolves per month.
The challenge I’m running into is with the native JSM dashboard gadgets. They don’t appear to support:
Displaying multiple resolver groups as separate lines on a single graph.
Having a dynamic filter where the stakeholder can select a resolver group and see the monthly resolved tickets update accordingly.
One alternative I explored was using the Reports section and creating a line chart series for each resolver group using filters. While this technically works, we currently have around 20 resolver groups, which would mean either:
Neither option feels scalable or maintainable.
Ideally, I’d like to display a monthly resolved ticket trend (line or bar chart) and allow the stakeholder to filter by resolver group when needed.
Has anyone implemented something similar in Jira Service Management, or is there a better approach to achieve this?