Here's the background - we have a user account set up in our organisation with an API Token associated to it. We've used this API token throughout our JSM (as well other apps) app, however we are now moving everything over to a Service account.
For the standard Jira API, we've been able to swap these over without much issue - the change of the endpoint got us, but we've sorted that out and our web requests are running fine.
However, we've tried to move over to a Service account for a call to the Forms API and, after some research, looks like it's not currently compatible with the Forms API, due to the scopes required by a Service account just don't exist within the API for Forms.
Has anyone seen anything about when this will be compatible, or if there are any workarounds? I've not seen anything on my travels, but thought I'd ask here before I go to Atlassian.