Is possible send project ID using trigger schedule for send in the weebhook?
Hello @Thais de Sousa Lima
Please show us the entire rule that you have constructed so far.
What is the Project Scope for the rule? Are you using a JQL to select items through the trigger?
Do you want to get the numeric ID for the project or the project Key that appears in the issue keys?
Hi @Thais de Sousa Lima
Can you give us a bit more detail on what you want to achieve?
Send the project ID where?
With this API you can get the project ID using the project key:
/rest/api/3/project/{projectIdOrKey}
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-projects/#api-rest-api-3-project-search-get
I was playing with sending an email with the IDs and it works with the Create work item.
Haven't found how to make it work with scheduled. The JQL conditions don't work for that. The email is empty.
Here are the smart values for projects:
Standard Project Rule {{project.id}}Issue-based Schedule {{issue.project.id}}Project Name (instead of ID) {{project.name}}Project Key (e.g., "PROJ") {{project.key}}
In your example, since its scheduled, what are you using as an action inside it? a JQL?
ITs easy to send the smart value when the rule runs when a work item its created, since it will be running based on that item and project.
@Trudy P Claspill any ideas how to make this work with scheduled?
REgards
I need send the project numeric ID and the project lead numeric ID to N8N for use in integration to send a message to slack.But I have many projects, so i want create global automation.
Hi @Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_ I try using JQL with a fixed value to the issuekey. It worked, but this is a best pratic?Body request webhook to n8n:{"projectID": "{{issue.project.id}}","reportID": "5037998"}
Are you selecting items in the JQL trigger?
If you are selecting items in the JQL trigger, then the Send Web Request action will be executed for each item selected. In that case as @Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_ said the smart value you would use is
{{issue.project.id}}
If you are not selecting items in your JQL then what is your expectation for how this action will be run?
So, i created a JQL with a fixed value to issuekey. (Ex: issuekey = TEMP-45). It worked.But, this is a best pratic?And another problem, I have 49 projects (spaces) and the solution using fixed value to issuekey is hard to escaled.
It depends on the outcome you are looking for.
Do you want to send the project id for every work item you have?
to the same URL? its different?
Knowing about what you want to achieve will help us.
Regards
Sorry for the delay.What I need is to receive the space ID in n8n on a weekly basis, because I will generate a report in n8n for each space.
However, this is not linked to any issue.So I solved it by exporting all the spaces and inserting them into a Google Sheet, which will be queried by n8n.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.