Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Scenario:
(1.) I have a STORY (ENGI project) which is Issue Linked (flat) with CABR (CABR Project)
(2.) The same CABR has also another Issue Linked (flat) EPIC and
(3.) inside this EPIC there is another Story as a Child of this EPIC (EPIC LINK)
(4.) CABR ticket is going to change the status to Resolve. Once its done
(5.) automatically I open EPIC (ENGI project) and put this epic issue.key in CABR custom field (just for reference). So CABR is approved -> I know the EPIC ID.
The GOAL of this madness:
1. in my perfect dream scenario when CABR is resolved all of LINKED stories are updated with EPIC ID as "EPIC LINK". So i want to make STORIES as a childs of created EPIC
2. Also all Stories which were INSIDE linked EPIC (case number 3) should be updated with EPIC ID as "EPIC LINK"...
In case of 1st scenario with direct story linked I made automation and its simple
but
How to update Stories which are Inside EPIC that is linked to CABR....