I'm setting up a new project for a team where their workflow is: (see screenshot).
In a typical sprint, a work item doesn't make it all the way to 'Deploy to Prod', and will usually get to 'Deploy to Staging'.
They would like for me to make 'Deploy to Staging' have a Resolution set to it, so that their sprint reports show the work that has been done, otherwise all of the issues that are in Deploy to Prod status for indefinite amounts of time, outside of the sprint parameters, will make the project reports and tracking not ideal. But, they want to keep Deploy to Prod as a second 'done' status with a resolution as well.
I obviously do not like this scenario, or else I wouldn't be phoning a friend! Ive not had experience with a team in this environment, so I would LOVE to hear how you all have configured this before. Any guidance would be much appreciated!
