Hi,
I'm on Confluence Cloud and I was going to use Excerpts but the Confluence documentation says that I should try out their new feature called Synced Blocks.
I can't find Synced Blocks on Confluence. Is it still being rolled out to customers? I can't find any other info about it.
Thank youLorenzo
Hi @Lorenzo Betto
I tried three sites and cannot see it either.
It looks a development feature but it may be possible that Atlassian is slowly rolling it out as public beta.
This might also be a case of a prematurely released docs. I would certainly welcome the feature
Same with @Kris Klima _K15t_ . Doesn't look like this is fully roll out. Even trying to manually search it in the library, i don't see it listed yet. Stick with excerpts for now till sync bloks arrive.
This intrigued me as soon as I saw it this morning 👀, but as Kris said, it hasn't rolled out to any of our sites as well.
Someone might have thought it was just a small tweak in excerpts, so they decided to go under the radar 😅Jokes aside, I've checked the app updates and everywhere it's listed as "COMING SOON," so I'd expect to see it rolled out in the upcoming weeks (and prob. they will be a separate announcement here in the community about it)
Hoping they will auto-replace Excerpts so I don't have to do that manually 🤞
Here's more, it's official
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2026/03/atlassian-cloud-changes-feb-23-to-mar-2-2026#AtlassianCloudchangesFeb23toMar2,2026-confluence
Has anyone had this feature rolled out in their instance yet? I still don't have it in my Confluence or Jira.
I also don't have the Block menu either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.