I got all interested in this feature: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-and-use-synced-blocks/But, the block menu and features are missing from our Confluence completly.The docs don't say anything about admin switches; or feature rolling out.
Anyone know more?
@Richard Black Looking at the documentation page you link to and the related pages, this sounds like a great feature.
Like you, I do not see this feature in my site. Perhaps this is something that Atlassian is getting ready to roll out, and they have already written these wonderful documentation pages, but they have not yet released it or made an announcement. Perhaps it will be in this week's release notes.
Same...
even Rovo gives the same answer as the documentation. If it is rolling out I found no indicator of such. I have escalated this post to get some attention.
Hi @Richard Black
It seems to be already set on the roadmap, but no dates on rolling this out.
Found this on App updates in Platform experiences in Atlassian Admin of my site.
I found thi in today's rolling out notice...
We're happy to hear you are interested on our new feature!
If you are not seeing this feature on your site for now, it is because it probably didn't rollout to yours yet.
As our friends Jack and Marc shared, it is indeed rolling out for sites, as mentioned in our Atlassian Cloud changes blog.
Please keep an eye for the next weeks! If you don't see it on your site even after a few weeks of the roll out, feel free to ask your admin to raise a ticket with us, so we can confirm if there are any blockers or it was delayed for any reason.
We hope this helps!Cheers,Jessica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.