https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-a-new-plan-in-advanced-roadmaps/
Rovo tells me that in the new, updated Plans UI I cannot adjust/filter the Summary or Calendar tab. Is there a fix in the works?
My situation: I'm building a Plans to pull in work items from several Jira Kanban boards that reflect a project. I am filtering the Plans so it only includes work items with epics/work items that have a specific label.
My problem: With the above filter, the Timeline view gives me what I want - to only see work items (epics/tasks) that have a specific filter. But when I click on the Plans Summary or Calendar, these two views include all work items from all the Jira Kanban boards. I cannot edit/filter the Summary or Calendar views to accurately reflect the Timeline's work items. This makes the Summary and Calendar views on Plans completely useless.
Is there a solution that myself and Rovo are missing, or is there at least a fix in the works?