My Jira plan is not showing completed tasks. My filter for this plan is at the project level, I have selected three major initiatives to pull, and I have opted to show full hierarchy so that I can see the child epics and requirements of those epics in the plan.
The plan lets me see the details of any epic, but fails to show any child issues that have a complete status. See the highlighted epic 20385. That epic has 2 child requirements, but they are marked as complete, and as a result the epic in the plan does not let me see the visibility of the child issues. I am not filtering out completed issues by status.
I asked AI and they referenced some kind of exclusion rules setting in Jira Software which I cannot see as an option in plan settings.
Please let me know if there is a way to gain visibility of completed issues. Thank you for the help.
Plan filter

