Hi I want to see a field I have added when I print to PDF.
I am happy with the fields I have but would like to add more.
How do I set this?
Hi @Simon Cahill
What are you printing as pdf and what extra field do you want to see?
Hi @Simon Cahill would it be possible to get a little more context about what you are trying to do? Where are you printing, what are you printing, and any more details that might be helpful. Thanks,
Hi Dan, I am trying to print a business space team managed task. And I want to see all the fields that are necessary when printing to a PDF. I have added a field called purchase order but it does not show when printing.
Hi Mark, I am trying to print a business space team managed task. And I want to see all the fields that are necessary when printing to a PDF. I have added a field called purchase order but it does not show when printing.
Unfortunately, Jira does not have a feature to automatically print/export an issue with specific fields once it gets created. Here are the options that can provide you with something similar:
1 - Manually export issues to CSV:
You can select a specific set of fields of a specific set of issues and properly export them to a CSV file, which can be opened in any spreadsheet software or converted to PDF. These would be the steps:
2 - Create a custom field to collect the summary of the fields
You can create a custom field to concatenate the values of all the fields you want, using automation with smart values to collect those values at the issue creation. These would be the steps:
3 - See 3rd party app "Better PDF Exporter"
You may need to review the PDF print or export settings to ensure that the additional fields you’ve added are included when the document is printed. Check whether there is a field visibility, print, or export option that needs to be enabled. If you’re also interested in professional printing and finishing options, I recently came across book printing services brooklyn and found their services worth considering. It could be another useful option if you need help with printed documents.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.