Good morning.
when I create an epic, story or sprint and download xray. when I log out and log back in I have to start a scrum project from scratch I have searched though projects and its not there at all every time.
regards
Hi @Andrea
Can you explain this in more detail?
I can't understand what your exact issues is based on creating stories, epics and downloading an app in relation to start a new space and seaching for spaces.
Hi Andrea,
You don't "download xray" in Jira Cloud. What exactly are your steps?
When I download the free trail on Jira I then have to configure it. I go through the process. It's there but when I log out of Jira its gone.
Yes so I create a new space but when I log out and log back in it disappears. i downloaded X-ray through the apps. I configure it but when I log out and log back in that too is gone along with the space I created. I have to set up a new space and download again.
HI @Andrea
This seems like an issue on your instance, reach Atlassian Support
Or are contact your Org admin, things don't just dissapear.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.