Right now I can see customer can add comment or add attachment only, i want extra fields along with this one
I'm sorry, the question is unclear to me.
What's a "dynamic field" - do you just mean "field"? "When customer clicks on view the full request" - I assume they've had an email notification and clicked the link to the issue? After that - "requestor action needed to ...." is nonsense, can't begin to guess what you're asking about there.
Your comment seems related and useful, but makes me think you are using Service Desk, not just JIRA. Is that the case? (Where service desk exists to simplify the user experience so they don't have to fill in extra fields?)
Request_action_needed.png
I have attached the screen that i wanted in red text , i think the question will be clear now with this pic.
Yes, it does, thanks. You are using Service Desk. That's pretty much the point of SD too - it's a *simple* flow between user and helpdesk agent. If you want the customers to give you more, you need to make them JIRA users. (Although you can, and should, customise their "create" screens so you get all the information up-front)
I would want it in after creating the issue as I attached below after the comment , how could i do it .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.