In December 2025, I started publishing articles on the intersection of AI and Atlassian. A significant number of them are collaborations with other Atlassian Community Champions.
Since then, a number of people have asked for a complete list—and a few have suggested keeping a living index here in the Community.
Here it is. Sorted newest to oldest.
AI Didn't Remove the SDLC Bottleneck. It Exposed It.
A reaction to Atlassian's announcement, "The evolution of Jira for AI-native software development."
AI Isn’t Moving Too Fast
You’re working with the wrong mental model
Atlassian Admins in the Age of Rovo: From System Administrators to AI Orchestrators
A Team ’26 Retrospective on AI and Rovo
I'm (we are) not done yet — there are more articles in the pipeline and I'm interested in hearing your suggestions. If you have one, drop it in this thread.
So timely and relevant!
Fantastic articles on the most needed topics! Thank you for the great work!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.