I noticed yesterday that the version history functionality in Confluence has changed significantly. Instead of a page with all the versions listed out with the changelog notes in a easy to scan column, there is a smaller sidepanel and options to compare are hidden under ellipses. Took me a minute to figure out how to do that. Once I did, and compared two versions, I got an AI summary of the changes (which wasn't precise enough) and the page itself had a banner that stated the changes were too small to reflect. I'm having fun exploring with Rovo but not everything needs an AI summary and AI summaries do not replace precise in-line edit tracking.
The reason I use version history functionality is to see the very precise changes that my team has made in case we make a mistake and need to revert a particular line from an older version (via copy/paste, not revert functionality, since we don't want to revert to an entire older version).
This update has significantly reduced the value in the version history functionality if it isn't able to clearly outline what has been added or removed in terms of copy and formatting.
Is there a way to still see the very precise history still? If not, can I opt into the previous functionality or would you consider bringing that part of the functionality back? Thank you!