Hi,
I am experiencing an issue while attempting to migrate from Jira Data Center to Jira Cloud using the Cloud Migration Assistant, with the migration initiated from the Cloud side.
Migration flow followed:
Created a new migration plan in Jira Cloud.
Selected Jira as the application to migrate.
Entered the required connection details for the Data Center instance
Chose “Migrate projects and Marketplace apps.”
Selected “Select projects to migrate.”
At the step where I am expected to choose projects from the Data Center instance, no projects are listed. The list is completely empty, despite the fact that there are active projects present on the Jira Data Center instance.
I have a few questions regarding this:
What could cause the project list from Data Center to not appear during selection?
Are there specific network or firewall requirements that must be met for the Cloud site to retrieve project metadata from the Data Center instance?
Are there required permissions or global permissions that might prevent projects from being visible in the migration step?
Are there known limitations when initiating the migration from Cloud instead of from Data Center?