We use Zephyr Squad on Jira Server and want to migrate/change to Xray in the Jira Cloud. Do you see a best practice, who we can migrate/change that we have the historical test cases in the Jira Cloud?
Thanks for your support.
Regards,
Patrick
Hi @Patrick Joder
Welcome to the community.
Xray dos provide some guidance here, see https://docs.getxray.app/space/XRAYCLOUD/44565677/Tips+for+a+successful+migration+path+from+Zephyr+Scale+to+Xray
I hope this helps in your journey, otherwise reach out to Xray on tips and tricks.
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Moving from Zephyr Server to Xray Cloud is doable, but test data structure differences need planning. I’d consider:
In your case, you may want to explore OpsHub Migration Manager (OMM), an Atlassian Solutions Partner. It supports full or phased migrations, keeps historical test executions intact, and preserves comments, attachments, and relationships without data loss or downtime. Teams are able to migrate between test tools without relying on risky exports or custom scripts.
Hope it helps!
Thank you @Marc -Devoteam- for ythe link, I really appreciate it.
Thank you and best regards,Patrick
Thank you @Dr_ Ankita Mehta-OpsHub_ Inc for your feedback and recommendation, I really appreciate it.
We will try this and if it doesn't work, we will consider using the tool. We will then get back to you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.