Hi!
I am trying to convert a task that is directly residing under an epic to a subtask that is falling under a story in that same epic. The context menu's give me no relevant options. I also added a screenshot to illustrate that I want this task to fall under a story. Can you help?
Kind greetings,
Ap Reinders
Hello @Ap Reinders ,
I believe your are working in a Team-managed project, so the process is slightly different:
To convert an issue into a subtask you must:
Open the issue.
Click ⋯ (More actions) in the top right.
Select Move.
Choose the Subtask issue type.
Select the parent issue.
For more details, you can refer to the Atlassian documentation:: Convert a work item to a subtask
Let us know if it works
Best regards,
Izabela
Thanks very much Izabella! Works like a charm!
Ap
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.