How do I change the page owner ? I am not seeing the 'Change Page Owner' menu option despite being space admin.
Screenshot #1:
Screenshot #2
New! Assign and transfer page ownership! - Atlassian Community
@Michael Green You need to be a Confluence app or space admin to be able to transfer page ownership. See the instructions here: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/transfer-content-item-ownership-from-one-user-to-another/ Can you confirm that you are a space admin of the space in which you are trying to change page ownership on or a Confluence app admin?
Did you miss the bit where I said I'm space admin ? I'm also confluence admin.
@Michael Green Yes I did. Is it on all pages in the space?
@Michael Green sorry it is late and I guess I am very tired. I looked at your question again and you are going to the wrong place to change the owner. You need to look at the lower right hand corner and click the page details button. You can make the change there.
Hello @Michael Green 👋🏼 Try these methods from the relevant help article:
This opens a popup that lists the owner and any other contributors to the page. You'll see a button with two arrows, which is the Change owner button, next to the current owner.
From the floating action bar in the bottom right corner of your page, select the info icon (Show details).
This opens the Details panel for the page, which shows the current owner at the top. You'll see a button with two arrows, which is the Change owner button, next to the current owner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.