Hi.
I have been using JIRA for the past 3-4 months in my job as an Associate PM.
Consider me as an amateur, i know everyting but superficially
I was recommended to pursue this certification as to upskill and gain new learning to get better at my job and future prospects
Can someone suggest me where should i start from ?
Like step by step things i need to study and practice.
Atlassian webiste throws too much at you at once, I'm getting confused.
I was told there is a 100$ bundle which includes courses & classes and the exam fees.
I am unable to find it; all it shows is the exam itself for 249$
PS - I am on a sabbatical till March end and preparing for PMP as well so time is not an issue . Funny how PMP prep is easier as you have multiple facullties and resources, and here I dont even know where to start.