Hi everyone,
I'm currently working with Automation Rules in Jira Cloud and I've run into an issue when copying comments from one issue to another.
In my rule, I use the "Add comment" action, and I have enabled the option to prevent duplicate comments. However, I'm noticing that some comments which are clearly different are being detected as duplicates and therefore are not being added.
This is causing some comments to be skipped even though their content is not identical.
For all of this comments (The blurred part is a customers name, same in all of the comments), only the first comment was copied.

All three other comments got the "This comment has already been added to the work item" message on the audit log for the rule, and were not copied.
Has anyone experienced something similar?
Do you know how Jira determines whether a comment is considered a duplicate?
Any insights or possible workarounds would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance!